In our school, we have classes from Nursery to XII. Admission in all the classes( Except X & XII) is provided on first come first serve bases if seats are available. No direct admission is allowed in Class X & XII.
Only completely filled Registration forms will be accepted with the following documents:
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Copy of Birth Certificate (Nursery to standard 1st)
- Residence Proof (Local)
- Copy of Mark Sheet/Progress Report of the last class passed (Not for Nursery)
- Having a Certificate in original (Std. 2nd and above) signed by D.E.O. or authority of the board to which last attended school was affiliated.
- Copy of Caste Certificate
- Admissions are granted in Classes I to IX through personal interviews.
- The applicant should not have completed seven/eight/nine/ten/eleven/ twelve/ thirteen/fourteen/sixteen years for 1st to 9th classes respectively on 1st January of the year in which admission is sought for these classes.
- The students are not permitted to remain in the school after completion of their 18th year, nor after failure in any class for two consecutive years.
- The school management reserves the right to make and alter its own admission policy. Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
- Parents must be present at the time of admission.
- Copy of the child’s previous academic record along with Original Date of Birth Certificate needs to be brought at the time of admission.
- Forms are also available online on www.bhandarischool.com website.
- Parents are requested NOT to stand in a queue outside the school before the scheduled date/time.
- Forms will be issued/ accepted only for children who fulfill the age criteria.
- The school does not entertain parental individual query about admission. All information needed is available in the school brochure.
- The school does not have any other admission process, if somebody claims false regarding admission then please bring it in the knowledge of the school management.
- Any pressure or recommendation in the normal admission process will lead to the cancellation of the registration form and the applicant will be disqualified.